Ministry of Christian Community
Ministry of Christian Community Goals
- Provide opportunities that will inspire and deepen the understanding of and commitment to responsible membership in this Church.
- Initiate, support, and nurture individuals, social groups and gatherings to meet the needs of the members and friends of the Church.
- Support the work of the Ministry of Stewardship and Finance in nurturing members’ spiritual understanding of financial commitments.
- Support the Church’s evangelism by shepherding the integration of new members into the life of the community.
- Provide opportunities for leadership training experiences for all Officers, Church Council, Ministry, committee members and future leaders.
Our Activities and Committees
- Birthday Celebrations Program
- Family fun activities
- Fellowship Hour – Held after Sunday worship service
- Green Team Committee
- Hospitality Committee
- Meals Committee
- Pilgrim Gourmet Cooking Club
- Tower Hill all church Retreat
- Women’s Book Club
- Women’s Retreat
To learn more about our Ministry, contact Josephine Simmons.